UGANDA: Regime rules for replacing lost phone
UGANDANS have accepted MEDIOCRITY for 32 years so this should not come as a surprise.
Nepotism breeds filthy rich incompetent inefcient nincompoops that think it is their God given right to mooch off the entire nation.
This is the end result. AND you deserve what you are getting.
“If you are suffering and keep quiet, they will kill you and say you enjoyed it”.
SIMCARD REPLACEMENT (Current STEPS)
1. Go to nearest police station to get a police report.
2. Visit NIRA at Kololo play grounds with your clear identification documents.
3. Pay 1000UGShs via Bank charging 2000/=
4. Fill a form requesting Replacement.
5. Come back after five consecutive working days.
6. Get a letter from NIRA directing MTN or Airtel to replace your simcard.
7. Take the letter to ShopRite or Mukwano mall Kampala
8. Fill a new simcard registration form.
9. Pay 2000/=
10. Put the Simcard in an original phone.
DR. ACHILLA – But No.3 is annoying! It needs strong revision. Why do they make us pay 1000 via Bank charging 2000 which twice the payment.
Uganda Communications Commission please advise NIRA to get a safe box to put the 1000/=