Main Menu

UGANDA: One person electrocuted on William Street

Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

KAMPALA (@UG_EDGE) – Power distributor Umeme says on Monday at around 3:30pm, an unfortunate incident occurred in which a person got electrocuted by live transformer conductor along William Street, Kampala.

Initial findings indicate that the victim was seated on a ground-mounted transformer while having lunch.

Umeme’s technical team went on the ground to ensure that all safety precautions are maintained.

“We appeal to the public to be vigilant and take precaution in the surrounding of electronic installation,” Umeme said in a statement.

It added: “Please report any form of broken electrical wires, rotten or leaning poles, power theft, or unauthorized activities through the toll free lines on 0800385385/08285285.”

Last week, a lorry driver caused an electric pole to fall down along Wilson Road in Kampala.

The concrete pole which supports street lighting for Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA), damaged two cars. AUTO – GENERATED; Published (Halifax Canada Time AST) on: April 09, 2018 at 02:52PM

Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
Sharing is caring:





Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked as *

*