UGANDA: Reading could save your life
Some of my long time followers know this story.
My brother James Wamema electrocuted me.
In Mbuya in those used to be UPTL houses by the barracks.
My silly brother yells out from the window “Leah, come open the door. It is stuck”.
I run up to the boys quarters to open the door.
I flew down the little hill. When I came to, mzee is standing over me saying “Leah, tell me what happened”.
What saved me that day is as I was running up the hill, one of our friends who was in the army was passing by. I liked him a lot because he used to give me Fanta. So everytime I would see him pass by, I would greet him and ask about his work.
On this day, as he was replying, I said “Let me open the door for James first”.
Dude see me flying down the hill. I woke up in the Mbuya military barracks hospital.
My brother had taken wires and plugged them in the electrical outlet then wired them to the door.
“Father, please show me how to wire electricity. I wanna kill my brother”.
He took me to the family library, told me “There is no problem which has never been written about. READ. Do not kill your brother”.
That is how I found out about the red, blue and green wires.
Daniel Nangalama was trained in UK and Japan as a Telecommunications Engineer. He believed in READING. He donated our entire home library to Bududa SS. It was their first library.
—— AUTO – GENERATED; Published (Halifax Canada Time AST) on: May 18, 2019 at 01:48PM