Uganda: Open letter to speaker Kadaga on refugee aid (VIDEO)
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
OPEN LETTER TO THE SPEAKER ON REFUGEE AID
Right Hon. Speaker
Parliament of Uganda
Attn: Hon. R. Kadaga
Re: UGANDA’S REFUGEE ‘HOSPITALITY’ IS A SHAM
With due respect, allow me to refer to your recent public lamentations over what you described as disappointing international community’s response to refugee aid in Uganda.
“We had a Solidarity summit in Uganda with all the world’s big names and leaders from the biggest economies but it was quite shocking after such leaders pledged very little sums of money and later even failed to fulfil the pledges.”
Right Hon. Speaker, allow me to draw your attention to the following facts:
1. Museveni’s military aggression against Uganda’s neighbours accounts for the civil strife that generates refugees from the same countries.
2. The Museveni regime uses the influx of refugees to attract donor funding that is diverted by the regime. That is why the refugee figures are criminally inflated by the office of the Prime Minister. The recent donor initiated probe and refusal by the regime to bring to book the implicated cohorts in the saga is further proof.
3. The hosting of refugees is used to divert the attention of the international community from the 33 years of Museveni’s military dictatorship.
4. The presence of refugees is used by the regime in generating human resources for regime backed dissident activities against neighbouring countries.
5. The so-called refugees are used by the Museveni regime in fostering land grabbing and illegal granting of citizenship to foreigners.
The list is endless. The international community is very much aware of the above grave irregularities thus why they are reluctant to commit their hard earned taxpayers’ money. However, I’m aware of the awkward situation parliament as an institution is going through but I hope these facts puts the question at rest.
INFORMATION IS POWER AND THE PROBLEM OF UGANDA IS MUSEVENISM
change of guards
change of guards
—— AUTO – GENERATED; Published (Halifax Canada Time AST) on: August 12, 2019 at 11:37AM
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
« Crowdsourcing Challenge! — Library of Congress (Previous News)
(Next News) UGANDA: Museveni blames SLEEP for the country’s poverty »