UGANDA: Many graduates are illiterate
Our youth spend time on their smartphones (bichupuli) on social media. Most of them are usually just abusing total strangers.
Then they get a chance to apply for jobs online and most have no clue how to fill in an online job application.
1. Have a copy of your CV before you start.
2. Apply on a computer. I do not care how smart your phone is. I also have a smart phone.
3. Read instructions 3 times. I say thrice because some of you are really bad readers and do not follow instructions.
4. If by age 12, you do not have an email address, then you are on your own. Online applications always ask for your email.
5. Give only the phone number you answer instead of that rubbish of my MTN is, my Airtel is, my Africel is… Are you smarter than MLN that you need 3 phone numbers when I have only one?
6. Ask for help. Inbox, WhatsApp. Preferably not at 2am my time.
—— AUTO – GENERATED; Published (Halifax Canada Time AST) on: May 27, 2019 at 01:23PM