UGANDA: Business ideas for our unemployed youth
The first business idea is to READ.
I have always thought of what job or business I will do when I return to Uganda (Narudi Nyumbani).
Here are businesses I have thought which require minimal capital to start.
1. You excelled in sciences at school. Start tutoring. Google KUMON. https://ift.tt/2XN1OOW
2. You excelled in humanities. Start tutoring. Google Sylvan Leaning centres. https://ift.tt/2Y2GetD
3. You like working with gadgets. Google how to repair phones, ipads, tablets, computers.
4. You like to care for kids or elders. Set up a home daycare / nursery. Advertise on Social Media that you will take care of elders in their homes. HOWEVER, For this one, please take the Red Cross First Aid, CPR course. The certificate will look good.
5. You like to play chess. Set up your own chess club where kids come to learn from you.
6. You like to paint or sculpture, set up your art tutor business.
7. You like music. Teach kids music.
I will add on next week. Some of you do not have data.
MARTHA LEAH NANGALAMA
—— AUTO – GENERATED; Published (Halifax Canada Time AST) on: July 13, 2019 at 07:37PM