Main Menu

KENYA: Man hospitalised after swallowing toothbrush

Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

Kilifi man accidentally swallows his 20 year old toothbrush

David Charo, the Kilifi man who swallowed a toothbrush on Sunday at the Coast general hospital.

A Kilifi man is admitted to the Coast general hospital after he swallowed a toothbrush in unclear circumstances on Sunday.

David Charo was brushing his teeth when the toothbrush slipped down his throat in Ganze area.
Speaking to The Star on Thursday, Charo termed the incident as a mere accident.
“I have used the toothbrush for the last 20 years. It unfortunate that it slipped from my hands on Sunday. But am in good condition,” Charo said.
Some residents linked the accident to demons.
The medical report showed that the brush is stuck in his lower abdomen.
In 2013 Mombasa residents were treated to another bizarre incident after a cat was trapped in a jerrycan for 4 days in Kiembeni.
Residents refused to rescue it, attributing the phenomenon to witchcraft.  Locals believed that the cat was actually a human who was ‘unable to change back during a ritual”.  It was later rescued by well-wishers.
Read; Stuck cat rescued by animal society

Published (Halifax Canada Time AST) on: April 05, 2018 at 02:40PM

Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
Sharing is caring: