Main Menu

All Options Including Military on Table After Probe Into Aramco Attack Completed – Saudi FM

Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

The drone attacks on two Saudi Aramco plants, in Abqaiq and Khurais, were carried out on September 14. As a result of significant damage done to the facilities, the production of about 5.7 million barrels of crude oil per day was suspended, which is about half of Saudi Arabia’s total daily output.
 

By SPUTNIK

Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir said on Tuesday that he is considering all options, including military, after the probe into the attacks on Aramco oil facilities is completed.

Earlier in the day United Nations Secretary General Antonio Guterres in a ‘state of the world’ address warned that the world faces “the alarming possibility of armed conflict in the Gulf, the consequences of which the world cannot afford.”

“In a context where a minor miscalcluation can lead to a major confrontation, we must do everything possible to push for reason and restraint,” he said adding that the attack on Saudi Arabia’s oil facilities was “totally unacceptable.”

In the early hours of September 14, a drone attack targeted Saudi Aramco’s Abqaiq and Khurais oil processing facilities, forcing the national oil company to shut them down. This resulted in a more than twofold drop in Saudi Arabia’s daily net oil output. The United States and Saudi Arabia have put the blame on Iran. Tehran has denied having any role in the incident.

MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW

—— AUTO – GENERATED; Published (Halifax Canada Time AST) on: September 24, 2019 at 03:45PM

Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
Sharing is caring: